Dominating with your crew in the Battlefield Hardline beta? Want to show off the sick moves of your squad in a video? Then we have a challenge for you.
In the Battlefield Hardline Squad Top Play Challenge we want you to submit a YouTube video of your squad doing something spectacular in-game. This could be an epic kill streak, a skilled use of gadgets, or a mad run with cop cars or muscle cars.
How to Enter the Squad Top Play Challenge:
- Email an unlisted YouTube clip URL of your Squad Top Play to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the competition. (If you are on PS4, you can create a video using SHAREfactory. For more information on how to use SHAREfactory and share videos from your PS4 please watch this video.)
- The voices in the clip must come from you and your Squad mates only; please do not upload any videos with voices from other players.
- Visceral and EA will choose the winning submission.
The winning squad will receive something truly unique: the chance to create a custom in-game Patch, based on your Squad mates’ own design ideas. This Patch will be awarded to all players in the full retail version of Battlefield Hardline, releasing October 21st in North America (in Europe beginning October 23, and in the UK on October 24).
So, jump into the Battlefield Hardline beta, create mayhem on the streets, and show the world what your squad can do. We look forward to seeing your submissions.
Entry Details & Rules:
- Entry Method: Email an unlisted YouTube clip URL of your Squad Top Play, your age and country of origin to email@example.com to enter the competition.
- Must Use Unaltered Clips: Your video must contain unaltered footage. It may contain one or more clips creatively edited into a single flowing video. However, it must be comprised of actual gameplay footage. In other words, submissions with footage that has been altered (game mechanics, physics, spectator mode, etc.) will not be accepted. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
- Length: Videos must be less than 10 minutes long.
- Background Music & Audio: You may only use Battlefield themes and soundtracks for your background music. You can download approved audio tracks from https://soundcloud.com/battlefield_official The voices in the clip must come from you and your Squad mates only; do not upload any videos with voices from other players.
- Start & End Dates: The competition begins on June 20th, 2014 at 4:00pm PST and ends on June 23rd, 2014 at 12:00am PST.
- Official Rules: This competition is open to PC and PS4 beta players worldwide. By posting a submission below you agree to the official rules.