With Battlefield 4 Second Assault arriving on all platforms, you’ll be taking the battle to four classic Battlefield 3 maps, redesigned with the power of Frostbite 3. Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Metro await you, more stunning and entertaining than ever.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault is rolling out today for Battlefield 4 Premium Members (arriving March 4 for everyone else) and the expansion features four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3, updated with breath-taking Frostbite 3 graphics and thrilling Battlefield 4 gameplay.
Whether you are triggering the epic collapse of Caspian Border’s radio tower or adapting to battle when a sand storm hits Gulf of Oman, Battlefield 4 Second Assault will give both veterans and newcomers a new taste of timeless all-out war. You can also expect new weapons, and the return of a classic Battlefield vehicle.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault features:
- 4 fan-favorite BF3 maps reimagined through Frostbite 3
- Redesigned levels with player-triggered Levolution moments
- 5 weapons re-mastered for Battlefield 4
- Dune Buggy (DPV) vehicle makes its return to the Battlefield
- Capture the Flag game mode
- 10 new assignments with their own unlocks
- Available to Battlefield 4 Premium members 2 weeks early
With all these features and the updated visuals, Battlefield 4 Second Assault pushes the fan-favorites to their limits, and it is our hope you truly will enjoy the expansion. See you on the Battlefield, and make sure to share your experiences from Battlefield 4 Second Assault in the comments below.
Become a Battlefield 4 Premium member to get a head start with Battlefield 4 Second Assault.