A second helping of Battlefield 4 is upon us! Battlefield 4 Second Assault contains four classic Battlefield 3 maps, redesigned and Levolutionized, available first for Xbox One Premium users. Read on for full intel on the expansion, and enjoy the release trailer.
Second Assault contains four immortal, fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3; Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman and of course Operation Metro. Each map has been redesigned thanks to the power of Frostbite 3 and is now more stunning than ever. Battlefield 4 veterans will recognize the surroundings, but also notice various changes – big and small – in map layout.
For instance, in Operation Metro the ceilings now can be destroyed by the players. It’s also possible to bring down the communications tower of the new Caspian Border and create flammable hazards on Operation Firestorm. And Gulf of Oman’s sand storm will make your battles even more challenging. With new weapsons and all-new game mode Capture the Flag, Second Assault pushes the fan-favorites to their limits.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 fan-favorite BF3 maps reimagined through Frostbite 3
- Redesigned levels with player-triggered Levolution moments
- 5 weapons re-mastered for Battlefield 4
- Dune Buggy (DPV) vehicle makes its return to the Battlefield
- Capture the Flag game mode
- 10 new assignments with their own unlocks
- Available to Battlefield 4 Premium members 2 weeks early
Second Assault will be released as a timed exclusive for Xbox One at the console’s release on November 22.
Get a Battlefield 4 Premium membership to play Second Assault 2 weeks early